This week has been super busy and stressful! I haven’t really gotten to take a minute and just “chill.” It’s been a week of projects, reading, interviews, party planning and no sleep.
Personally, I like a little bit of stress in my life. It keeps me motivated and productive. But this week was the kind of stress that really just wears you out.
Here is a list of some of the things I try to do to relax after a long week:
- Catch up on my favorite TV shows I missed during the week. (Grey’s Anatomy, The Blacklist, Revenge)
- Drink Diet Coke. (Yes, I know this is bad)
- Have dinner with friends. The week has been so busy I never got to see them!
- Talk it out with my mom. (I didn’t really get any sympathy from her this week. As soon as I started complaining, she started to sing this song….)
- Take a bubble bath and listen to music
- Go to bed early and sleep in late!
You’re probably wondering what this has to do with my Pinterest challenge. Well I started to look for some tips to get rid of stress on Pinterest. I thought that it wouldn’t be such a bright idea to mess up another craft project or burn some food.
So here’s what I found:
This pin suggests taking a walk, doing yoga and laughing
This pin talks about how you should just stare at the wall for five minutes. (Interesting, don’t know if I can do that)
Have you ever heard of relaxation jars? This pin tells you how to make them.
What do you smell when you’re stressed? This pin says you should smell cinnamon, rosemary and coconut.
These are all great tips that I will challenge myself to do today. It’s time to relax and get ready for another busy week!