My study abroad trip in the fall is quickly approaching and this broke college student needed to find more tips for saving money! I took to Pinterest to help me save some quick cash this summer and here’s what I found.
- I’m pretty good about not going on crazy shopping sprees, but love when I get a good deal on things. This pin recommends to not buy anything on sale if you wouldn’t pay full price for it. Never thought about this, but this tip will remind me to not spend just to spend.
- The pin also recommends not spending money on soda at restaurants. That is a great suggestion, but could be hard for my Diet Coke loving self!
- Did you know that there are money saving apps? Here are 17 apps that one pinner recommended. I can earn money by watching television!
- It also wouldn’t be a bad idea to start a five dollar saving plan like this person did. Not sure how much I will save over the summer, but it’s worth a try!
- I also may try to convince my family to host a garage sale. I’ve got plenty of old things I can sell to make some quick cash. There are great tips for hosting a successful garage sale here.